Broadly, our policy is to not post and/or to remove comments or outside posts that contain personal attacks, profanity, commercial promotions, or impersonations.
By posting any comments, posts, or other material on WFMT websites or blogs, you give WFMT the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by WFMT in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements, promotions, or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
WFMT reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to website upon breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the website, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify WFMT against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.